ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Wallpaper Master: Freeware Edition

<< < (3/6) > >>

mouser:
"will code for beer" :)

[this is what nighted's binary message decodes to]

clif_notes:
DonationCoder - where user feedback is written into the code

clif_notes:
I have published the newsletter and Wallpaper Master was my choice for the best review. I hope the readers enjoyed it as well.

lanux128:
hi there Nighted & clif_notes,

i was using Wallpaper Master earlier this year & i quite happy with it except for a slight flaw.

when you tried the "mirror image" option, it overwrites the existing files & changes the time-stamp. imo, this is detrimental to digital photo images because the time-stamp is important for sorting & renaming purposes. so i wrote to the author regarding it and he promised to fix it. but since then i've lost track of the app's progress, until now... so i was wondering if someone could verify whether this bug has been fixed.

btw, what about a wallpaper manager shoot-out? i have some potentially good candidates... ;-)
[*]Paper Plus 9.1
[*]Kana Wallchanger 2.3.5.40
[*]Trigger 2.7.53[/list]

best regards,
lanux

Nighted:
I wrote James a while back and he immediately fixed this bug. I'm not sure about time stamping though. But you can be assured it doesn't overwrite your image files anymore when mirroring them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version