ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Help with finding accurate software.

<< < (4/5) > >>

nontroppo:
Just to emphasise (I dare not look in that other mammoth thread but I expect it is covered there): don't use anything that doesn't store you data in an easy-to-export format. That is as important as anything else...

nevf:
Our program Surfulater is definitely worth spending time evaluating to see if it fits your needs. Surfulater enables you to quickly and easily capture content from Web sites and from any Windows application. It lets you organize your information in a tree, add links between articles to build a web of related information, edit the content, add notes and attachments and much more. It is under continual development and our users think very highly of it.

Version 2.20 has recently been released, which you can read about on our blog.

If you have any questions ask away, either here or on our support forums.

Lashiec:
Another app you could try as well is Local Website Archive, which saves webpages and maintains an index of them. Your other options are either Surfulater or EverNote, at least IMO. AM-Notebook, while an excellent choice (it's what I use) may not be that featured to do the kind of almost industrial work the other ones do.

Armando:
Our program Surfulater is definitely worth spending time evaluating to see if it fits your needs. Surfulater enables you to quickly and easily capture content from Web sites and from any Windows application. It lets you organize your information in a tree, add links between articles to build a web of related information, edit the content, add notes and attachments and much more. It is under continual development and our users think very highly of it.

-nevf (September 20, 2007, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice Work Neville!
Is it possible to trial that new version considering I've already trialed a previous version ?
Just wondering...
Thanks!

nevf:

-nevf (September 20, 2007, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice Work Neville!
Is it possible to trial that new version considering I've already trialed a previous version ?
Just wondering...
Thanks!
-Armando (September 20, 2007, 09:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

Yes you can start a fresh free trial at any time by following the instructions "Can I restart my free trial period?" on our FAQ page. Note that you probably also need to do the following:
- Start|Run|Regedit
- Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Soft As It Gets\Surfulater and delete same. ie. The Surfulater section.

If you haven't looked at Surfulater for a while you should browse or read the What's New section of my blog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version