ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Flash Renamer free on Giveaway of the Day today, 2007-09-20

(1/2) > >>

rjbull:
Giveaway of the Day - Flash Renamer: September 20, 2007.  Normal price $19.95.

This is one of the ones mentioned in Zaine Ridling's Great Software List and has been mentioned in various DC threads.

Flash Renamer is a time saver for people with large amounts of files, eg digital camera owners, webmasters & media collectors (music/images/movies). It renames many files at once, so called batch or bulk renaming. With Flash Renamer you can automate thousands of file renames in a single click!

Rename filters include set casing, MP3 renaming, find/replace, set attributes, add & crop strings, sequential numbering and an advanced format function.

--- End quote ---

Armando:
One of the best IMO. Really worth it!

edbro:
One of the best IMO. Really worth it!
-Armando (September 20, 2007, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Worth the free price???

I saw it but I wondered how this is any better than a regular renamer? I use BulkRenamer.

Armando:
I use BRU too, in general. It's my favorite. But I like Flash Renamer's presets and "preset manager", and its "Visual Assist" feature (allows you to quickly copy selections in the right fields, etc.). I also like its "Free Select tool". I find the interface clear and well thought for fast changes.

I use BRU for more complex simultaneous changes on file names. If you use BRU, it's certainly not essential...

CWuestefeld:
There are a few types of applications that no developer should even consider building:

* File rename
* Backup
* MP3 tag editor
* Multimedia format converter
Does the world really need any more of these? Aren't the ones that we have sufficient?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version