ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Brand new web-based live text chat channel interface -- try it!

(1/4) > >>

mouser:
DC member Wordzilla has done it again..  He replaced our old pjirc java-based web interface to our chat channel on efnet with a much snappier one based on cgi::irc.

You don't need any special software to use this -- it runs completely from the server and your normal browser.

You can see a screenshot below.  To enter the chat room, just click the "CHAT!" button at the top of any forum page.

You'll then be able to (text) chat live with the rest of the donationcoder gang 24 hous a day, 7 days a week.  Meet your favorite members and find out who is the craziest..

Visit the live text chat channel now..

Brand new web-based live text chat channel interface -- try it!
Come chat with us -- it's fun!

lanux128:
sounds good! going to try now.. :)

Loonier:
Mouser, please, be advised that, as per my numb duh ploom, I am definitely the craziest person on/in/of/with DC, and, also, I use the, most, commas. So, the search(es) is/are over...

Carol Haynes:
Not working at the momenr - I just get "Internal Server Error"

Full error message is:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, {... email address removed ...} and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--- End quote ---

Wordzilla:
Ticket submitted to server support guys. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version