ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Form Letter Machine

General use issues.

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
If you just want a one-way edit of the text that's actually pretty easy, i can easily make and option so you can edit stuff in that memo view or another, as long as you dont mind that if you change a checkbox afterwards, etc, then it will revert.

kimajac:
The current variable fields work just fine(except as noted previously) for either data or short text entries.  They are very efficient and can be formated in the tree to produce a nice plain text output. 

Some of the variables are combinations of several fields in the legacy program that are copied in a logical order and pasted into tflm variable in a way that presents data efficiently.

The true benefit of tflm is the fact is does everything I need on one screen with one set of variables per customer.  I can get to other customer's data through a pull down very quickly.  It makes the customer feel like I am already in their file.

tflm operates quickly and has not conflicted with other programs on the computer.
Memo Creation
100% of the time, once I check the boxes and buttons in the tree, I am done until I can tweak the text to paste to the log entry.  I never go back.  If I had to, I would close the edit/memo window, check the correct box/button and then open the memo window again.

While I am using the program beyond your original scope, the fact that it is doing the job...very well ...says that there are more potential uses than originally conceived due to the way you have created the tree/variable relationship.

The reason I am sold on tflm is that it allows me take a file that can have 20-30 potentially different outcomes and efficiently document the exact situation by checking boxes and buttons.   The data looks specific to the customer and all I did was copy a few data fields and click a few buttons.  Nothing out there comes close.  I am constantly looking. 

kimajac:
I have not tested the latest release on my company computer, but an install/update program that does not require admin rights would greatly ease the process for moving all of the files from a personal to corporate computer.  Thanks again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version