topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 8:57 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: MouseIMP Pro...Shareware Gone Freeware  (Read 6349 times)

Nighted

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Meat Popsicle
    • View Profile
    • Nighted@deviantART
    • Donate to Member
MouseIMP Pro...Shareware Gone Freeware
« on: September 26, 2005, 07:39 PM »
I love this little program. Full english app and source code here: http://cooler.irk.ru/mouseimp (Russian)

This little app I haven't been without for over 5 years...it is always running faithfully in the
tray and it has never crashed, not under Win 98, Win ME, or currently Win XP Pro.

It basically lets you scroll by grabbing the screen, much like you'd move an image around in an
image editor/viewer. It also can roll up windows, one of the very first apps to do so. It even keeps
statistics of how much mileage your mouse is getting as well as how much it has saved you from having to
reach for the scroll bars everytime.

Excellently designed GUI. Very clean and easy to use tabbed interface. Well layed out and easy to implement
options.

It has an icon that sits in the tray allowing you to enable/disable it with a click; eyes open and blinking for active, eyes closed for inactive. :D

Try it and wonder how you lived without it! ;) Doesn't work in Firefox though :( although I'm sure the code can
be tweaked and recompiled to do so as it was for Winamp's playlist previously.

This is a screenshot from a version I've never seen...I'll try to attach two shots from the version
featured in this post.

I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 11:46 PM by Nighted »

Nighted

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Meat Popsicle
    • View Profile
    • Nighted@deviantART
    • Donate to Member
Re: MouseIMP Pro...Shareware Gone Freeware
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 07:42 PM »
 :) Ok, cool...that worked...you can see in the first shot I attached the "mouse odometer". The second just shows some of the options relating to the programs main functionality.
I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 11:47 PM by Nighted »