ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

help me find an old videogame's music

(1/4) > >>

urlwolf:
Ok, I remember the music from one arcade videogame (I mean, one of those where you have to 'insert coin' to play. We are talking maybe 80's, early 90's.)

I have no idea how it's called. I can describe it a bit, with any luck it'll be popular enough to be recognized.

It was a conan-like warrior in a scrolling paradigm, like mario bros. The only feature of the warrior is that it had short hair. The standard weapon was a shield and a short sword, the two top-ups were: (1) wolverine-like claws, increased speed and (2) a long sword, longer than the height of the warrior itself, better reach, but slower. It was not a super-hit, I don't even remember the company.

The enemies were zombies, with the most common one being seen just above waist (weird!), moving left and right, half buried. You had to duck to kill those.

Anyway, the soundtrack was fantastic. Maybe I should just hum it and upload the file :)

If you know the name of the videogame or where I can get the name with such a description, please let me know!

Thanks

PhilB66:
Try your luck (hum it  :D) at Video Game Music Archive.

urlwolf:
Thanks, I checked it, and I don't think I recognize the title. That's probably because I dunno the title :).

PLus, that'd be only midi music, not the real thing.
Any other pointers?

Nighted:
Trojan?

urlwolf:
good catch!
But nope, the main character was bigger... and the levels where all conan-like ruins, and forests...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version