ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Office 2007 Ultimate for $59.99 (if you're a student)

<< < (4/4)

Carol Haynes:
Thanks - the killer for me is the one computer limit. When the student version of Office 2003 was released the license allowed you to install it on 3 computers!

Armando:
the killer for me is the one computer limit.
-Carol Haynes (September 17, 2007, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh yes... that would be another one. Would be good if it was possible to buy 2 licenses at the same bargain price... (2 x £38.95 )...

PhilB66:
Slightly off topic but still I thought I would post it ... Microsoft disabling Word 2003's 'fast save' feature.

Darwin:
PhilB66 - thanks for the link, good to know.

I am going to pass on this deal as well - I don't need Outlook to be any slower/more of resource hog and the one licence per e-mail address/one installation per licence is not even remotely interesting to me. Sun can develop Star Office and GIVE it to students and faculty, sell it to the general public for about $70 USD and give away OpenOffice, why can't M$ do better than this?

Curt:
The Office 2003 that I have is the Danish and modest Teacher/Student 's version, but I have not yet been able to find an offer on any Danish Office 2007 versions what so ever - Microsoft Denmark's homepage is merely saying "prices are not yet available". An English Office Ultimate at only sixty eight dollar (Office Ultimate at a tenth of the normal price!!!) would surely make me forget about localized language versions...

I envy you guys this offer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version