ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Office 2007 Ultimate for $59.99 (if you're a student)

(1/4) > >>

Darwin:
Microsoft is offering Office 2007 Ultimate to students for $59.95 through April 30, 2008. Note the links in the upper right of the screen - similar offers are available in Canada, the UK, France, Spain and Italy...

EDIT: removed Australia from the list of countries the offer is available to... I was free associating at that point, I guess  :-[

PhilB66:
The Ultimate Steal??? I'd rather steal OpenOffice  :D

BTW, this promo program was offered in Australia earlier this year as a pilot scheme but I don't think it's still available for Aussies. Anyway there is no link for Australia.

PhilB66:
Those who run Office 2003 ... read Did you know you can legally install Retail Office 2003 on a Desktop and Laptop? Its in the Eula!.

Armando:
Thanks Darwin. it IS a pretty good deal.
I would probably buy it but.... the problems I had with certain (very long) documents in word 2007 really makes me hesitate.
Also, I've heard that OUtlook 2007 can be extremely slow.
Are you yourself using Office 2007?

Eóin:
Actually I must say I really like Office 2003. Always makes me realise just of slow and bloated OpenOffice.org really is :huh:

I would love to take advantage of this offer but Ireland isn't included. I can appreciate the difficulty in managing such an offer on a global scale, but if they can provide it in some EU countries I can't imagine there'd be any huge hurdles catering for the rest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version