ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

2gb Kingston flash drive for $6.95 at Buy.com

(1/1)

cthorpe:

Just got this off of CyberNet News

A 2gb Kingston flash drive that is Vista Readyboost compatible for only $16.95.  If you have a Google account that hasn't used Google Checkout before, you can get a $10 instant rebate.  That makes the drive $6.95, and you can get free shipping.  That's all you pay.  This isn't a rebate that you will have to wait for or anything like that.  The drive has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Buy.com with 83 ratings being counted.

This seems to be a US only deal.  Sorry  >:(

Get it here: http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202743330&adid=17070&dcaid=17070#cRevSec

Darwin:
Sweet - I've had one of these for a year or so now (paid $39.95 CDN. for it so didn't do *too* badly) and it's been killer. I also have a 512MB Kingston Traveller of the first generation of "Travellers" and it's been rock solid, too. I'm tempted to get a 4 or 8GB stick but am going to wait the five years or so that it will take them to cram a terabyte onto a thumbdrive  :)

lanux128:
having maxed out both of my 1gb drives, i'm holding out for a 4gb version.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version