- 8 (0.003 per day)
- Personal Text:
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- NE Arizona desert
- Date Registered:
- November 14, 2008, 04:45:04 AM
- Local Time:
- October 01, 2016, 02:02:36 AM
- Last Active:
- March 04, 2009, 11:20:27 AM
- User's website title:
- Jazy Webs by Larry
- User's website url:
- About me:
- 67 years young, retired Heavy Duty Mechanic / Welder by trade.
Live on and own an acre of land in NE Arizona, USA. Pay my bills on time, feed my dog better than myself, and when done don't have any money left to chase women with.
Simi disabled, I have polynurophy, all of the nerves in my legs and arms are dieing and I trip over a postage stamp glued to the floor.
Write web sites for Church’s and other charitable organizations just for the fun of it.
Still learning, if I knew it all, I would be money rich. But rich I am in being able to help others.
Love life and the blessings the Lord has given me on a day to day basis.
- Yearbook quote:
- How I look on one of my better days.