I think they need to eat their own dog food.
Look, I consider my duty to warm you all about this company. Just as an example, here you have the kind words from a representative when I kindly requested information about the update prices (using their unsolicited pop-up chat):
- Me: No XXXX. The product price range is above my expectations (I got it very cheap).
- Me: Anyhow, thanks XXXX. I have to leave.
- Representative: My name is YYYY, and you purchased a 1 year license for $125.00 (Yes, I made a slight mistake with his name)
- Representative: Thanks for being a colossal waste of time
After that, he closed the chat session.
So, in his opinion, I'm a colossal waste of time!!!. Just for 5 minutes of his time. Incredible.
He only wanted to make the sale and thought that I should be stupid. BTW: The update offer "as a gesture of good will" was higher that the listed price
In addition to this:
- They use to spam.
- I have serious doubts about feature improvements but have to update to use a software I paid for $125.
I have informed them about my intentions to prevent people from using their software.
That's my experience as a customer and my advice.
All the best