- 93 (0.025 per day)
- Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Date Registered:
- November 04, 2005, 05:32:45 AM
- Local Time:
- February 06, 2016, 08:28:08 AM
- Last Active:
- April 03, 2011, 03:43:02 PM
- User's website title:
- User's website url:
- About me:
- I live in Utrecht, a city in The Netherlands known for its canals, Dom church tower and university. I currently work for an environmental consulting company, where I develop software for the environmental field. Our software is mainly used by governmental organisations for managing their environmental data (e.g. soil data, but also environmental permits).
I learned to program on the venerable Commodore 64 and have been doing it (on and off) ever since. I am using Linux for my daily computing tasks but unfortunately I haven't gotten around to programming under Linux yet - hopefully in the future.
I enjoy hiking in the great outdoors to compensate for my time behind the screen!
- Yearbook quote:
- "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice, there is."
- Support this member
Make a donation to this user.
Send a personal message to this user.