I doubt you would take my option but you might. I post in a forum 5 times a week to keep points up and I get free webhosting. I bought a domain and added it to my account and I been good for a year+ as well as happy. They do occasionally have an issue but it fixed pronto.http://www.Frihost.com
* 250 Mb of space for your entire collection of websites.
* 10 GB of traffic each and every month.
* 1 short free subdomain to be reachable in the whole world (you.frih.net).
* Php and Perl scripting languages to fulfill all your programming needs.
* The DirectAdmin control panel to manage your web hosting account.
* No forced advertisements. Your own ads like google adsense are allowed.
* Unlimited MySQL databases for all your data.
* Unlimited subdomains and ftp accounts of all your domains.
* Unlimited email accounts for your correspondence.
* Unlimited parked and addon domains for your whole portfolio of websites.
* Great community forums of over 500,000 posts and over 25,000 members to get support from.
! We only provide free php hosting to all active members of our forums. You need at least 5 quality posts before requesting a completely free web hosting account. Being active on our forums afterwards is also required in order to keep your hosting account. EditedReason:
Forgot an essential piece of info, the webhost link