- 90 (0.023 per day)
- Personal Text:
- But it's a dry heat.
- U.S. (Arizona)
- Date Registered:
- September 23, 2005, 12:37:30 PM
- Local Time:
- August 24, 2016, 02:37:22 AM
- Last Active:
- February 26, 2016, 09:42:05 PM
- About me:
- Baby boomer born near the ocean in Rhode Island, but living in the Arizona desert since 1975. Spent a few years serving on a US Navy submarine (WWII vintage) in the late '60s and early '70s before returning to college on the GI Bill to get a degree in Chemical Engineering.
Used to do some programming years ago for my own use (BASIC, FORTRAN, SAS, Pascal, Assembler), but didn't have the time to keep up with the rapid changes in the field.
Today I manage an R&D program for a fairly large energy company, use a lot of standard software, but still like to download and play with a lot of other stuff.
- We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on.
--- Richard Feynman (1918-1988)
- Support this member
Make a donation to this user.
Send a personal message to this user.