- 181 (0.041 per day)
- Personal Text:
- Bite-sized trouble
- Los Angeles
- Date Registered:
- January 17, 2006, 08:10 PM
- Local Time:
- February 23, 2018, 07:41 AM
- Last Active:
- October 18, 2010, 02:30 PM
- About me:
- I'm from Santa Monica, CA and live near LA these days. Bite-sized trouble is my partner.
I went to Brown University in the mid-60's; now I write, work as a photographer, do research in geology, (my specialty is paleoecology. Studies focus on the effects of the rise of the angiosperms on animalia) build computers, and work on music with Bite-sized.
I was a professional photographer for years. Much of my photo work now is documentation of landforms, etc. The artist sneaks in anyway.
Besides technical writing, I've been writing poetry extensively for the last 10 years. It just started emerging from some other place; I don't ask why!
I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag, but I appreciate the effort to produce cleanly written apps.
- Yearbook quote:
- My other computer is an abacus.
- Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code is a violent psychopath and knows where you live.