Wasn't really expecting this feedback for sure!
Will try to express it to the best of my abilities.
Anyway, with PPLandry (convenience wise) we did a Google Hangout while working it out on a Google Spreadsheet.
As you can see from this link
, the project no longer has 14 tabs but only 2 now.
The second tab (monthview) can be obtained in a different way from the data one.
While in data tab, clicking on "data", then "filter" has many different options to choose from.
Seeing that i imported the working file into Microsoft Excel, i've discovered a few things and a few glitches to iron out.
PPLandry was kind enough to let me know that i can reach out to him again when needed.
So that is a huge plus.
Will try to iron out all the bugs before then.