Hi all has anyone seen this or willing to try it out looks good if it can support both USB and non-USB removable media devices, as well as additional hard disks & up to 4 devices.
Am going to try it out later once I find some time but hope some of you can put it through some tests as well to find out if its really worth it.
eBoostr™ allows you to use an additional drive (flash memory or hard disk) as another layer of performance-boosting cache for your Windows XP®. There is no need to purchase a Vista upgrade to get the benefits of the Vista’s ReadyBoost® technology. With the newly developed eBoostr™, the booting of your OS and applications startup get much faster thanks to the smart caching mechanism.
* Vista’s ReadyBoost benefits on your Windows XP® machine;
* Smart caches frequently used applications and files for maximum performance speed up;
* Supports both USB and non-USB removable media devices, as well as additional hard disks;
* Allows up to 4 devices for simultaneous smart caching;
* Cache file size of up to 4GB on each device;
* Compatible with all ReadyBoost® ready devices.
The eBoostr™ trial version has no time expiration and you can evaluate it for as long as you wish. However the product demo is fully functional only for 4 hours after each system boot. This will allow you to evaluate the product and estimate how it performs on your configuration.