Topics - yograf [ switch to compact view ]

Pages: [1]
It's my first time here, I hope I'm posting this question in the right place.
I'm looking for a program/way to close or deal with sys trey programs (ie  babylon,dragking,daemon toolz.. )
The only way I can interact with these kind of program (by keyboard)  is hitting the Start button and press tab till it got the focus.
Wouldn't it be nicer if you see it in ALT-Tab widget?
Any suggestions ?

Pages: [1]
Go to full version