topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 15, 2024, 12:32 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Your current status
$0.00 DonationCredits currently available in your account.
One credit = one dollar (more info).

Welcome to the micro-donation system at DonationCoder.com, which we call DonationCredits.
From this page, full members of the site can choose where their donation money goes.

Click here to make a donation to the site and get some DonationCredits to give out.
or
Click here to learn more about the DonationCredits system.

Find a specific user to donate to:

dollarsign If you don't wish to use the DonationCredits system, some authors can accept direct donations through paypal or similar services. Just look for a green dollarsign under their name.

Do you want to give some of your credits to this account? 
default avatarGrorgy

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

Other accounts you might want to give some credits to: 
DonationCoder.com General Site Account
If you aren't sure who to give your credits to, or just don't want to be bothered with such details, you may donate some or all of your credits into this general purpose site account.

Some of the money donated into this account will help pay administrative costs and some will be disbursed to the various coders and authors on the site, according to our best judgment.

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

mouser
Programmer and Site Administrator
I am the main administrator of this site, and the author of Screenshot Captor, URL Snooper, Process Tamer, Find and Run Robot, Clipboard Help+Spell, Flipbook Printer, and many other donationware and open source programs.

Your donations go to paying off my school loans and allow me to spend my time improving the site and my programs.  I really appreciate it.

You can visit my software section here: Mouser's Software.

As of April 2018, I'm trying something a little different.  If you are prepared to support the work I am doing here, you can pledge a regular monthly amount via my Patreon page.

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

What are DonationCredits? A DonationCredit is the unit of currency that you can use in our micro-donation system. There is never a fee or commission levied on DonationCredits, and you are encouraged to use your credits generously to reward the software authors and review writers on the site, or just to show your appreciation to the author of a forum post you particularly like. Learn more.

donateDonate now and you'll receive access to member-only discounts and member-only sections of the forum, a non-expiring license key for our programs, and an activation code that will upgrade you to full lifetime membership on the site and activate your DonationCredits, all instantly via email!