topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 2:45 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Your current status
$0.00 DonationCredits currently available in your account.
One credit = one dollar (more info).

Welcome to the micro-donation system at DonationCoder.com, which we call DonationCredits.
From this page, full members of the site can choose where their donation money goes.

Click here to make a donation to the site and get some DonationCredits to give out.
or
Click here to learn more about the DonationCredits system.

Find a specific user to donate to:

dollarsign If you don't wish to use the DonationCredits system, some authors can accept direct donations through paypal or similar services. Just look for a green dollarsign under their name.

Do you want to give some of your credits to this account? 
seedling
Site Programmer
check out my page for updates of Random Mix Tape Maker and future projects.

I hope you enjoy this software.

Any donations are certainly appreciated.

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

skrommel
Programmer
Need a quick fix? A little tool to brighten your day?

If you like my tools, please feel free to make a donation.

Want to request a new tool? Post your request on the Coding Snacks Forum Section and I'll get back to you. You can discuss the current tools there too.

See all of my utilities here: Skrommel's 1 Hour Software.

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

Alternatively: Make a direct offsite donation

wreckedcarzz

I am Brandon Seal, a 17 year old computer repairman and programmer. I have created several programs here at DC, mostly small projects with not much attention. I provide free computer support to ALL DC members, and I strive to create simple to use, low-overhead software.

I am very grateful for all donations, and I try to use them to motivate me to continue programming. If you like what I do here at DC, please donate - it means a lot to me!

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

Veign

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

Renegade

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

JoTo

Joerg Toellner (Joto) is a programmer and long time member of DonationCoder.com.  You might be interested in his SendFileAndLog php script for keeping track of downloads on your page.

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

Blaster

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

tinjaw

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

Nod5

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

tranglos

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

mahesh2k

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

scancode

This donation will help me upgrading my computer, or buying software, or of course donating to other DC Members

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

pyrohacker

I am but a humble coder who does not require much.  I appreciate all forms of support, whether they be donations, emails, or simple feedback.  

Thank you for visiting!

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

worstje

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

hegearon

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

KynloStephen66515

All donations are greatly appreciated :)

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

default avatarkamahl

Donate: 

I am donating because: 

What are DonationCredits? A DonationCredit is the unit of currency that you can use in our micro-donation system. There is never a fee or commission levied on DonationCredits, and you are encouraged to use your credits generously to reward the software authors and review writers on the site, or just to show your appreciation to the author of a forum post you particularly like. Learn more.

donateDonate now and you'll receive access to member-only discounts and member-only sections of the forum, a non-expiring license key for our programs, and an activation code that will upgrade you to full lifetime membership on the site and activate your DonationCredits, all instantly via email!