ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

StartupSaver v0.96

(1/3) > >>

hewhoeatspie:
Hey guiz,

This is my first every program. I wrote it in AHK a while back. It works pretty well, for what I wrote it. I use it on both of my comps. I haven't edited it much for a while. Please tell me what you think. :)

StartupSaver is a program designed to improve your computer's startup time and quality by executing programs at intervals.
--- End quote ---

http://freewarewire.blogspot.com/2009/02/startupsaver-faster-than-locomotive.html

-Pie

PS - I know there are probably better programs out there, but I was really excited about finally learning programming and wanted to make something. It may not be as nice, but it does what it's supposed to do.

PSS - I know I have the source up for DL, but please don't look at it.....I'm such a messy coder. :P

PSSS - I hope this is the right place to post this.

mouser:
Nice, and thanks for sharing, Pie  :Thmbsup:

Maybe add a screenshot to your post?

lanux128:
thanks for sharing. this looks like a viable alternative to programs discussed here. :)

hewhoeatspie:
Thanks for the replies!

mouser, I took your suggestion. :)

lanux, thanks. The word "viable" means alot. :)

It would be cool if I could get 4 or 5 people's feedback on what they think, or if it works on their programs, etc. I've only had the chance to test it on my two comps.

lanux128:
@hewhoeatspie: if you don't mind, i have a suggestion. how about adding check-boxes to the list so that users can enable/disable items to run? this would be more convenient than adding/removing programs all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version