|App Version Reviewed||Current freeware version 2.68.2|
|Test System Specs.||Key Features:|
- Search for and select Internet-streamed radio stations from around the world.
- Select, sort, manage station Favourites.
- Select/set some stations as presets for speed of access.
- Select several stations to stream simultaneously as a grouped "Session". (Like saving a set of tabs in a browsing session, to restart as a set at a later point.)
- Stream and record multiple stations simultaneously, whilst listening to another station.
- Uses streamed station data (where present) to collect station logo and album cover art for currently streaming sessions, and song lyrics.
- Can record either a station stream or just a currently playing song (if the stream data defines the latter).
- Has facility to create a schedule for automatic recording.
- Displays station stream information.
- Displays cover art and lyrics for each song.
- Can also connect to Internet TV stations.
- Shutdown timer.
- Dynamic boost.
- Splitting files.
- Playlist files.
|Supported OSes||Windows 7 is the only one mentioned, but I presume XP would be OK, except maybe not for TV channel viewing.|
|Support Methods||Email: Website says "If you need to get in touch then please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org"|
|Upgrade Policy||Free updates. Check for newer versions from the Help menu.|
|Other Versions Available?|
A very nice Internet streamed radio/TV manager, and set up for easy find, capture and play.
A simple GUI belying its relatively extensive functionality and a comprehensive set of tools.