topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 2:24 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: 101 High Quality CSS And XHTML Free Templates And Layouts  (Read 8633 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Nice find from DC member (and professional web site designer) Veign's Blog:

If You have been following to latest articles, I compiled 43 PSD to XHTML, CSS Tutorials article some time ago. This should be considered as next step to web development process. There are a lot of really professional and high quality XHTML, CSS templates available for free - if You are familiar with coding, You can learn many new techniques just by studying code. Those templates are free for charge, however don’t forget to check license from each one of them before using. Don’t forget that You don’t need to copy those layouts, play with css, images to get complete fresh look. Here I represent to You the first part of free templates - every template is hand-picked, I picked only those templates I thought were interesting in code or really exceptional according to standard layouts.

from http://www.veign.com/blog/

housetier

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: 101 High Quality CSS And XHTML Free Templates And Layouts
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:47 AM »
It's very hard for me to decide! I want a new design for my website and wanted to get inspiration from those designs. But there are so many good ideas, I find it difficult to choose :o

Nice find though :)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: 101 High Quality CSS And XHTML Free Templates And Layouts
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 12:41 PM »
I had a similar experience as housetier. I was trying to find a design for a website but just couldn't choose. As a result, I forgot to make a post to this thread saying thanks to mouser and Veign for pointing this out to me.